Wow, big word. I picked it up from Dr Who (Circa Jon Pertwee around 1970) and I don’t think its been relevant to me in any meaningfull way until now.
So here are some of the things that have come together:
1. I have a large collection of stereo (3d) images, nost of them 100-150 years old) that I am finally getting around to digitising
2. Since working on a geographic information System for a large Insurer I have maintained an interest in GIS
3. 1 & 2 come together in so much as I am tracking down the locations of these old images and geocoding them
4. Of course 1 & 3 are very time consumming but for the first time in a while I have scheduled some time off for training (WPF/Silverlight etc)
5. Microsoft releases VESL control for Virtual Earth that looks to tie in well to my existing ideas & day dreams.
So I guess I need to get my head down and take advantage of this.